Did you know that a house fire occurs every 87 seconds in the U.S.? Of course, we never want to think about a fire happening in our home. As a life safety company, we can provide a reliable solution to help reduce your risk.
If a fire happens, there’s no time to waste. Our professionally installed system can detect the emergency, so our monitoring center can act quickly to alert first responders, whether you are home or away.
Here are five actions you can take to help reduce the threat of a house fire.
- Smoking is the leading cause of home fire deaths. Put It Out. All the Way. Every Time.
- Cooking is the #1 cause of home fires and home injuries. Watch what you cook. Stay in the kitchen and stay alert.
- Candles are the second leading cause of home fire injuries. Keep candles at least 12" from anything that can burn. Better yet, use battery-powered candles.
- Clean the lint filter in your clothes dryer before or after each load of laundry. Turn the dryer off if you leave home and when you go to bed.
- Be sure your address numbers are clearly visible from the street to help emergency responders locate your home.
- Give us a call so we can work together to develop a life safety solution to help protect your home and family.
Security. Safety. Smart Control.
Your business is as unique as you are. As a business owner, nothing matters more than protectin...
Protect Your Furry Friends at Home
According to the National Fire Protection Association, household pets are responsible for over...